Exhibit At The Fraser 2024
We are looking for artists/ artist groups of all mediums to be part of our 2024 exhibition season. ( 2023 Exhibition Season filled)
Time & Location
Deadline for submissions Jan. 31, 2024
Tatamagouche, Tatamagouche, NS B0K 1V0, Canada
About the Event
Our doors may be closed until May, but we continue to look for wonderful art to adorn our gallery walls.
Each year we look for exciting and interesting works of art to be part of our exhibits. If you or a group of aritsts have an idea or are working on a series and would like to show it, please send us your proposal. We have 3 galleries available, see floorplan. Please read our guidelines and submit by Jan 31, 2024 at [email protected] . Note that the exhibit proposals are selected by a committee, and please make sure you include all that is required. .
Be part of our 2024 season Spring to Fall.
(Note we will be taking submissions for 2025)
Some of the guidelines, (please go to forms, for complete information which includes artist statement and gallery floorplan as well as, )
Proposal package shall contain:
- Artist Biography, Statement and Curriculum Vitae
- Description of exhibition.
- Images of some work for the proposed exhibit (jpeg) and/or work in progress. You may include other relevant work as illustrative for your proposal.Please send images in jpeg format, labeled: Artist name, title of work, size and medium.
- Please indicate if this is for a solo exhibit or a group show.
- Use the Gallery floor plan to determine how much space is available and how your work may fit. Determine the anticipated number of works with approximate sizes.
Final decision regarding assigned gallery will rest with the Gallery Committee.
* note there may be some changes
If you have any questions please contact us at [email protected]